Mason & Jaye {Utah Wedding Photography}

This Beautiful Wedding took place in California. I feel so lucky to have been able to capture these once in a lifetime moments for Mason and Jaye.  They are such an amazing couple.  These two are so hilarious, and full of life and love!  They were sealed in the Newport Beach Temple and then had a wonderful reception later that day.  I am so happy for the two of you!  You guys are beautiful inside and out!
 Robin would say... "Holy pictures, Batman."
 Ha ha, I'm such a dork!   It's late and I'm cracking myself up right now. :) :)  My point is, I will be impressed if anyone besides the two love birds hang on long enough to see all these pictures I posted. :)  If you do make it to the end you will probably feel like you were there at the wedding!  It was a perfect day!