Aubree's Fight {Utah Family Photographers}

    One of my closest friends baby girl, Aubree, was diagnosed recently with AML (Acute Myeloid Leukemia).   She is in the middle of a 6 month intensive chemo therapy at Primary Children's Hospital and has to have a bone maro transplant.   Little Aubree was home for a bit in between chemo treatments and it was a perfect time for me to go to their house and take some family photos.
       She is such a beautiful, happy baby and her family just adores her.  My friend and her husband are both students at the U and they have these three young kiddos.  They just amaze me with their strength and attitude that they have to move forward in these hard times!  You guys are in my prayers and I hope she will continue to be strong and fight this.  If you want to read more about her story, here is the first site they started:   http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/aubreelabarca   and then my friend has started a new blog that she will continue her postings on Aubree's progress, here is the blog:   http://aubreesfight.blogspot.com/